Professional Website With Expert Web Design
With more and more people depending upon the Internet for information, it has become a major tool for various markets to display what they got in their bags. Industry giants like Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, etc have proved how to open doors to big opportunities by going online. So owning a professional website is a must-have for any business out there today. But very few understand the role of professionals in designing the site.
Running business online is not for amateurs today. It needs sincere efforts and all the professional help one could get to establish a brand. Today we are going to understand the role of a professional web designer in the digital world.
Web Design Company
Your website is the digital face of you and your brand today. It helps your visitor understand the values you believe in, your commitment for your work and exactly who you are. This builds a sense of credibility and trust between you and your future prospect. A professional web designer helps you attain this goal by employing various strategies, few of which are listed below-
- Choosing Correct Design: There are three basic type of designs to select from-
Fixed design- Fixed web pages have a set width that won’t alter when the browser is resized, no matter what device the website is being viewed on. On smaller devices, such as smartphones or tablets, content is harder to view and can be annoying for users.
- Fluid design- When resizing the browser, the content on the page spreads itself out to fill the width of the browser when expanded, hence the term liquid design, and will look enlarged or as though it has shrunk.
- Responsive design- This approach aims to make website viewing easier by displaying websites on different devices in forms that are easy to read and navigate. Responsive designs are designed to display different content as the browser is expanded or reduced to predetermined sizes.
However, responsive design is the optimal choice for most of the business. Top web designers in the USA adopted this design a long ago. The biggest advantage of having a mobile-friendly website is that it can instantly reshape the site according to the screen layout of any device, be it a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or conventional computer.
- Search Engine Optimization: After making sure that you’re working effortlessly on a variety of devices, the next step is to ensure how to be on top of searched results of a search engine. No matter how informative, beautiful, and easy to use your website design is, it’s useless unless it’s web-friendly. An expert web designer knows the keys to making your website work on all the major browsers, and that they utilize meta tags, alt tags, are fully versed in SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Being declared a trusted brand by search engines like Google which runs over in 75% of browsers today is an added benefit a SEO can arrange for.
- Content: It is the backbone of your website. Not only does your content play a major role in your search engine placement, it is the reason most visitors are seeking from your website in the first place. UK leading website designers state that one of the ways to optimize the content of your sir is to understand the ‘intent’ of the visitor. A user visiting online has basically a couple of intentions – either to buy something or to gather information.
Another way is to maintain a ‘balance’ between content choices. Providing too many choices confuses the prospect buyer and he might end up buying nothing. Similarly, there should be a balance between written text and graphics used. It shouldn’t look scribbled or void of text at the same time. Your website text should be informative, easy to read, and concise. Well thought out web content and copy will do more than anything else to make your website design engaging, effective and popular.
- Visual Aided: Projecting visuals along the text is a fantastic method of gaining a visitor’s attention. According to a study, people find it more interacting than simple words. While visual elements are great for engagement and breaking up text, some businesses go overboard with the images. This overwhelms the visitors and they lose interest, according to a top web design agency in the US.
- An expert web designer uses visual elements purposefully. If you have a block of text detailing your services, integrate a video below that text that explains your services further. This gives the visitor freedom to indulge in the section which he likes.
Another way of visually aiding your site is by using different colors. Studies suggest that warm tones like pinks and yellows make people more excited and energized while cool tones like blues, greens, and purples are more tranquil and calming. Red has even been proven to make people more hungry! That’s why so many fast food joints have red logos. Web design and development companies in UAE further experimented with this on various other businesses and confirmed the results. When choosing a color palette for your website, you’ll want the perfect balance of harmony and contrast.
And at least, depending upon the audience choose the correct font and font size like Cursive font on fashion & designing industry leave a better impact. If the audience targeted are mostly seniors then the font size should be adjusted to large.
Navigation: Not all visitors to your website are interested in, or have the time to peruse the entire site. They may need to access only certain pieces of information and it’s the responsibility of an expert designer to ensure seamless navigation throughout the site. The website design should be easy to navigate and the menu items should be easily accessible from any page. The viewer should always know exactly where they are on the website and have easy access to where they would like to be. Providing a navigation bar also helps the users reach for desired content quickly.
Remember, visitors’ attention spans are short. If you want to keep them on your page, you must help them access information quickly.
UX / UI Experience: A beautiful website means nothing if it doesn’t have an effective user experience. When designing your website, you should always keep the user in mind and cater to their needs. No matter how informative and unique the content is, if users are not able to connect and feel the convenience it will be a complete waste of time altogether. A truly effective website design engages your visitors immediately and continues to hold their attention through EVERY page, as well as inﬂuences them to contact you.
Turnaround Time: It remains clear that if a user is visiting an online business, he is trying to steer clear of troubles of queuing up in lines, running through busy traffic etc.Your visitors hate to wait for slow loading pages. If your page takes too long to load, your audience will lose interest. They will return to the search results and select a competitor’s page instead.
The first complaint of website design customers is the time it takes to get the site up and running, according to a web design company in Dubai. A report suggests that if a site takes more than 3 to 4 seconds, 80% of the users wander off.
An expert designer plays a crucial role here in adopting proper strategies and teaming up with the digital marketing team to yield better results.
One of many other ways is uploading visual content depending upon the speed of the connection.
One should never compromise on quality especially when it’s about representing his dream on a global standard. Hiring an expert web designer might look like a tiresome job and an expensive one too but considering the benefits, it is the most sensible one. A cost-effective answer to this is outsourcing. We can help you hire the best outsourcing web design company. ZuZuCodes is an IT-Solutions company that has rendered its services to multiple industries in multiple countries in the last few years. May it be a custom web design company in the USA or top web design companies in Australia, it has provided successful solutions for the last couple of years. It is also the work-place of top Australian website designers.