An SEO strategy should change during the COVID-19 pandemic
The outbreak of the coronavirus has greatly changed the way businesses ran a year ago. Governments all over the globe have issued the instructions prohibiting their citizens, trying to contain it. On one hand, while this seems to be necessary, it has brought a lot of small businesses to a standstill. As companies try to navigate these challenges, marketing decisions become more crucial than ever.
While it is important to constantly motivate oneself, this break can be strategically used to plan and analyze the conditions and market trend and opt for right representation accordingly, especially if you have an online face front. One of such tools worth reconsideration is SEO. Why?? Simply because Search engine optimisation (SEO) has always been a key strategy in being present online, as it gives your business the opportunity to appear as a top results.
Best SEO Company
According to the best SEO companies for small businesses, SEO is a tool with the most ROI.
During the pandemic, we have seen a growing reliance on search engines for answering people’s pandemic concerns, online shopping and access to essential information. Digital advertising and ecommerce has become more important than ever. According to various surveys conducted online, customers are increasingly shifting their buying activity towards online options, and brands need to be present for these consumers. So why not you?
But then again, these strategies should be employed only after abaki analyzing the market trend. Below we have mentioned some points which should be considered-
- Consistency: As your customers are stuck inside, working from home, and unable to go about their typical lives, use your content to help them think about the future and begin to plan for what they will do when this pandemic ends. Develop and stockpile high-quality blog posts to be hosted on your website, offering the consumer a range of free information and insights. Keep in mind what is happening in the market, and ensure your content is written for the audience you would like to attract. Most SEO service providers in the USA advise not to ignore SEO during COVID-19, even if all you can do right now is the bare minimum.
- Content-Control: This means the content you are posting for your consumer should be highly optimized according to current demand. The best SEO specialist in the UK for hire report to achieve it by two methods-
A.) Re-optimizing & Upgrading old content:
The best part of this SEO strategy is that it doesn’t require the production of new content. We have seen numerous people sharing their memories and going through old content which was popular in the past and sharing it. All you need to do is find the content related to it on your website and link it to other quality content and social media platforms, update the content accordingly and republish it to put it at the top of your blog reel and attract more traffic.
B.) Understanding current topics & figuring themes for future use:
This part of the strategy focuses on giving a fine share of your website to content which is about specific needs, desires, interests, and pursuits of your buyer personas right now and the creative ways people are adapting. You might be able to come up with some unique searches to rank for.
Try adding specific keywords and tags in your content which should be related to Covid-19, it’s precautions and safety measures etc.
Meanwhile, it is also necessary to generate some “evergreen” content too as the pandemic and post-pandemic content might help give you a traffic lift now, don’t forget about your longer-term goals. Keep in mind what you want to brand yourself like. SEO Services in Dubai, UAE has seen remarkable benefits it offers over time. This will also help you attract qualified traffic in the future.
- Long-form Content: This form of content had lost popularity a while back, but with more time in hand now, people are likely to delve in long written content again, says top SEO consultants in Dubai. As you engage with your customers, learn more about their interests and concerns during this time of social distancing and isolation. Develop material that will allow you interest and engage them. Not only is this type of content more likely to get read right now, but also, it is a staple of SEO success.
- Website Analysis: It may seem like a tough task to try and analyze the quality and effectiveness of the content on your website however, it is important to address some key areas that could be improved. A top SEO company helps you figure how some customer behaviors change in these unusual times. The number of phrases ranking on each page, checking your meta title and description, identifying any indexed pages for search engines to read, design modernity, testing mobile performance, tone of voice are few points to consider for attracting more consumers to your base. You can do so by creating plans to entice customers through to their conversion in the future when more normalcy returns.
- Local SEO: Local SEO has always been a popular and practical solution for small businesses as they compete against big brands and major websites on search. It’s like a boon for local consumers as well as businesses according to the best local SEO company in the USA. It is a method for promoting your business by optimizing the online presence of your physical business location. It involves a variety of different tactics, but ultimately, it’s about creating trust between your business and search engines, so they display you better in local search results. This practice will be more fruitful in the post-pandemic scenario, but till then it’s smart to acknowledge people about your presence.
- More Representation equivalent to More Conversion: This break can be used effectively to increase your online representation with the help of SEO. Top SEO company in Melbourne, Australia prefer to do it in multiple ways like-
Creating or updating your Google My Business listing to ensure the content suits your SEO strategy, it lets your consumer read reviews on your product and services, or scroll through an array of quality images and information to learn more about your business.
Deploying Pay-Per-Click Ads,your PPC campaigns can help you engage customers by maintaining a strong brand presence for high-competition keywords and ensure that your brand draws attention for timely search terms. Google has even offered rebates for its GoogleAds users to help them cope up during these difficult times.
To maintain a strong presence with your customers, you will also need to think about how to engage them across multiple channels, including organic, paid, and email.
It’s impossible to predict where the COVID-19 pandemic will lead us next, but we can be sure a return to some form of normal business will come in time. Consumers don’t often become customers immediately, it takes multiple encounters to build familiarity and trust with a business. Consider this in your SEO approach, it will take some effort to ensure everything is optimized appropriately, but you’ll see results for months to come. If it feels too expensive, one has the choice of choosing outsourcing companies for it.